Thursday 11 May 2017

Currently......


  • Eating - overnight oats with bananas, coconut and pineapple seem to have become my breakfast staple, what I will do when I grow tired of it is a worry.
  • Waiting - for my friend to have her baby, shes currently in labour with her first, exciting times!
  • Wondering - if it will ever stop fecking raining. This May feels like our first ever June here, rain, rain, rain, rain. Ugh.
  • Watching - the duck thats resident with her eggs in a planter in the parking lot at work. We are all set with a ramp for her to lead the babies down when they are ready to leave and flags so she can cross the road. I have no idea why shes picked that spot but apparently its her second year.
  • Drinking - coffee without sugar, yep thats still working out.
  • Riding - working hard on our flow in jumping this year. I keep being congratulated by 20 somethings on how well its going. I cant keep banging on about how good I used to be at this, before they were even born or were in nappies. Ugh again.
  • Working out - going through the Hammer and Chisel program and LOVING IT.
  • On an economy drive - credit card stays at home unless required for gas or groceries as we put everything through it for the airmiles. To say I feel vulnerable is an understatement but its making me be more organized (I actually have to look at the gas gauge now so not to be surprised when I suddenly get the warning beep). Its also good to be in control!
  • Down - 7 inches all over - woop woop. Got aways to go still but on it.
  • Looking forward to - my father in laws visit at the end of June. Love it when he comes to stay. Oh and the heat bring back the damn heat!!!
  • Cant wait - it to stop raining! Stop raining!!!!


Happy Thursday y'all (I have a hankering to be Texan)

No comments:

Post a Comment