Its December 28th and I am chilled at home. I cannot recall the last time I took the period between Christmas and NY off and its really very nice. Its also incredibly cold outside, -25C in the windchill so chilling inside is about all I am good for.
I took a look back at my 2017 NY resolutions and I think that for the most part I made it.
I have certainly grown as a leader and try every day to impact my staff in a positive way. I am present in my family life and I am so pleased that those years of anxiety are just memories to me now. They are useful memories as they allow me to understand anxiety and what its like to suffer from it, and I didnt before.
So for this year, this 2018 that is fast approaching my list is thus:
- Continue growing at work.
- Enjoy Ace and my new saddle and keep competing and improving my riding.
- Keep working on improving myself as a human being and role model for my two girls.
- Work on bringing that line of credit right down.
- Go on a road trip to somewhere new this summer.
- Meet up with my friend Jenne, its been too long.
- Find a level of fitness that works for me.
- Succesfully grow some vegetables.
- Eat meat only from local farms where animal welfare is off a high priority, guilt-free meat as I call it.
- Have a once a month date-night with hubby, even if its just a coffee at Tim Hortons.