Wednesday 28 June 2017

#1 Father-in-law is here

He arrived at the weekend and is here for a whole 12 days, I was madly excited on the leadup and am loving his visit.
Thank God that so far, bar the day he arrived, the weather has co-operated. Annoyingly I am at work for three days this week and then I have 6 days off and hes here for Canada day too so thats good timing. So far, hes been out for lunch, down to the lake with the girls, hung out in the back garden, been in the pool and attended three BBQs. I think hes slowly realizing that a BBQ is just part of summer and doesnt require a garden party to use it although its also how we all prefer to cook and eat together.
We even took him to an evening baseball game where Chloes boyfriend was playing.


I took this photo of the house the other day, the sky was that deep deep blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment