Tuesday 10 March 2020

Our December Florida trip photo post #1

We Florida-ed. In December, returning home two days before Christmas. We loved it, despite a couple of cool days but I did say that I would never again go in the Holidays.
Now, with Covid-19 around, I am so glad we went then.

A photo memory blog:

The sun setting as we made our way down the East coast (it was an afternoon flight which was another unusual one for us, but hey you take what you can get right):

Beloved Bahama Bay. We walked, I had one morning run, I reset my brain and spent the week grateful.



Holiday Universal Studios. I got Chloe to come on the Harry Potter ride, I was right, she loved it.


We drove down to the Keys and went to Louis Back Yard where we pointed out to the girls all the spots from our twenties memories








I got to see a Fishmonster Boat, I love following Fishmonster every day on FB.

We had lunch at the Conch House


We pointed out the Mermaid and the Alligator

We stayed in the Marriot in Marathon which was really rather lovely although we kind of have outgrown sharing one hotel room for sure.



The view from our balcony.


No comments:

Post a Comment