Tuesday 15 December 2020

Almost Christmas 2020

Its almost Christmas and I cant ignore that last year we were in Florida at this time and noticing that China was dealing with a virus that was serious enough that they had put up temporary hospitals at warp speed and feeling sad that they were dealing with such a situation. I never once envisaged that virus affecting our lives. Back then it was on the opposite side of the world - far away, nowhere near us, their issue.

oh how things changed.

Here in Nova Scotia in mid December its been unseasonably warm and Christmas lights have been decorating homes for seemingly months. I have been enjoying both.









I miss the excitement of planning and counting down to the next vacation. Now with the vaccine starting to roll out  I feel hopeful that one day we can do that planning and countdown again. In the meantime I am starting to seriously plan our new kitchen as the current one is absolutely getting near the end of its life.





No comments:

Post a Comment