Thursday 27 October 2016

A change of pace in the working world

Little update.
This week I started a new job. It was a tough decision in some ways because I did and still do support the project I was working on and got on with pretty much everyone on the team in a big way. BUT I needed more family time, needed more quality time at home and I couldnt get *this* out of my head:

I realised that my time at home, not working, or thinking about work in a stressy fashion was becoming less and less. So I decided to change that.

I accepted a role with a new company, worked 4 weeks notice which I am proud of as managed to get some handovers of my workload to my poor existing colleagues completed and wrote a ton of notes on processes and finally left last Friday.

Its now working day 4 in this new company and I am already feeling more like my old self. I am very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment