Tuesday 3 January 2017

Christmas 2016

Found me with a stinking cold verging on flu and therefore I wasnt fantastic company, did disgustingly little in the house, enjoyed dinner that I had no part of making ( I did clean up though ) and binge watched Greys Anatomy.

I cannot believe that its taken me so long to come to the Greys Anatomy table. Its an AWESOME show. I am now on episode 12 of season 2 and I adore it and could watch it all friggin day! (and I did do that, exactly that on the 27th December)

The girls enjoyed an American Girl Christmas. Its likely Chloes last one of these as shes coming up to 13 and I know that shes a collector of these dolls, rather than a "play with them" type.

Despite being sick I really enjoyed the break, the being at home, the chilling out completely that came with this.

Oreo cat has continued to get well on her antibiotics and is so funny,so sweet, so nutty and kitten like playing in the house. Shes like a little shadow too. Its so nice to see her sweet personality coming out.




No comments:

Post a Comment