Monday 11 August 2014

Monday musing

Its my second week at my new job and so far, I love it.
I have a big window next to me that allows me to look out over Halifax. Its great to have access to so much sunlight again.
I am in downtown Halifax too, so right near the water.... therefore all is right in my world.
Its overcast today, I dont know why, it seems that this August has almost Fall like days and evenings mixed in with the heat. We had a good weekend with much pool time but the evenings are already too cool for my liking.

I bought a beautiful cover for the bed in the Keys last October from the aptly named Island Dreams store in Big Pine Key. Its, of course, white to allow for my indulgence in white and fresh bed linen. Its meant that we have packed away the duvet and slept under a sheet and this light cover and its made the nights more comfortable but right now I am wondering if the getting out of the duvet from its storage is coming sooner than I planned it would. Its chilly at night already.

So hand in hand with this change in weather (TOO Soon) I am already almost anticpating Fall. With this access to a window at work and a view I am looking forward to seeing the leaves change, watching rain fall, almost almost watching the snow fall. That, I know, will become old pretty quickly for me.

I love Halifax, so being down here for work each day is bliss.
Its also nice to live outside of Halifax, in a space where we have trees that sound wonderful in the breeze and enjoy such low key peace in our tranquil spot.





No comments:

Post a Comment