Wednesday 27 June 2012

mega mega busy

Its been a hugely busy couple of weeks in every way. I am currently enjoying my first audit in the picturesque Mahone Bay at one of our hotels.
I am however now sick of the lunch menu and in fact sick of the dining room. Its not the hotels fault as the dining room is exquisite and the view to die for. I am now very much looking forward to being back at home within 45 mins of leaving work rather than 1.5 hours if I am lucky.

Last night I decided to stay at the hotel as I am so tired of the long drive at both ends of the day. It was a lovely room with a scrumptious soft and white and gorgeous bed and I slept wonderfully. I am though SO glad to be home this eve and even more glad that I have just two days left until the long weekend.

I was watching "Undercover Boss" last night in my hotel robe and there was a woman on there talking about how one of her children had died 9 years previously which of course made me cry, so I was pleased to set eyes on my two this evening.

I am also nearing the end of the now infamous "50 Shades of Grey" and whilst the sex scenes are great and well written, I am way more interested in these two characters and really pleased this is in fact the first book in a trilogy.

Anyways, here are some photos of where I have been spending my time lately





I am really enjoying this audit, theres something rather awesome about getting into the guts of a company.

No comments:

Post a Comment