Sunday 12 February 2012

The day after

Its the end of the first whole day without kitkat.
I have thankfully stopped thinking random hysterical thoughts like why did we ever leave our first home, we were so happy there, and frantically wanting to undo it all.

I am still wanting to take every picture out of every frame and replace them with pictures of him. I have managed to stop at 4 pictures, I want them in every room.

Last night was the first night I went to bed without him. It was very weird and horrible, as was having a bath today. He used to hang out in the bathroom and try to get in the bath with you.

Chloe is so upset.
On a plus point she had three hours today on skype with her best friend Leah whos in England. They chatted, played a DS game together, played eye spy and hide and seek, it was amazing how much they did together, I love skype.

Last night we had freezing rain followed by (as Paul put it) a blizzard, so today its white everywhere and very icy and slippery. Chloe is hoping for a snow day tomorrow.

Don gets his puppy tomorrow, I cannot believe the timing of all this. It makes me feel even worse, almost like "out with the old, in with the new" I do, however, think it will help the girls and its certainly good for Don. He needs  a new relationship.

I need to get past this, I dont know how though, I dont want him to become just a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment