Friday 14 June 2013

Peggs Cove visit and boot camp

Last night I finally pushed the exercise up a step and went to boot camp. Its was good, it was painful. Today I hurt everywhere. I cant wait for Sunday, to go again.
We ran up and down the bleachers at the ice rink, we did push ups and dips and squats and jumps up the bleachers, a couple of times I thought I might throw up, it was amazing.

Yesterday was a pretty awesome day anyway, despite the miserable weather. I mean what is WITH this weather. This June sucks, May sucked too. Its damp and wet and all round horrible. We lit the fire just to get rid of the damp feeling. I am SO tired of it. Where is Summer?

Anyway, enough of that. Mum and I went to Peggys Cove yesterday. I haven't been there for almost 2 years. Its so lovely and serene although it was pretty packed despite the weather with loads of tourists. We had a very nice time and poked around the shops and then stopped and gazed out to sea at the Swiss Air Memorial. That spot always gets to me.



On the way home we stopped and had fish and chips, it was mums first fish and chips for 14 years, and she came to the BEST place for it - Nova Scotia!

No comments:

Post a Comment