Saturday 17 November 2012

My MLC

I have decided that I am in the midst of a mid-life crisis. I have nicknamed it my MLC.
I want to be me at 26, here in Halifax, fresh, young, free of all responsibilities and family.
I want to revel in being in Canada as I was at that time, as I always wanted to -my personal wish to be here. This is calling me strongly, at times I want to weep that I am 37, with a family, with people that need me.

To be able to live that time, when I had younger skin and more youthful hair. When I was an explorer with my own money and time and it was ALL ABOUT ME

It hasnt been all about me for the longest time, I am frankly jealous of other people that have that.

I wish I had been brave enough to emigrate when I first entertained the idea, and then I wouldnt have all those wasted years in the wrong country.

No comments:

Post a Comment