Wednesday 14 March 2012

new job

I am here at my new job on day 3.
I have my own office with a stunning view of the water which is a massive treat as I havent been sat near a window for years. I am back in the world of laptops and travel. I am off to Toronto for 2 days at the end of the month and booked onto a training seminar in Orlando in May for a week - yes Orlando in a Disney Hotel! I had to ask my boss to repeat that one!
I get a whole hour for lunch, a whole hour. I have realised that I have taken a short lunch to leave early for my baby, toddler, small child etc for almost 8 years. Now I have time to walk down by the water on warm days and saviour a whole hours lunch break.

I am also now doing grown up things like joining an RSP.

The work is definately different but I plan to enjoy that difference and learn as much as I can again.

No comments:

Post a Comment