Wednesday 19 December 2012

snowing!

Its snowing! Zippeeee
Because I am not so tuned into the weather anymore, I have no proper footwear, so I will need to slip and slide my way out to the car later.
I am not worried about driving home later, I know it will be horrible but it just is what it is.

The regional school boards crystal ball worked well and they shut the schools this morning - when it was only raining and everything was soggy, so my two babies are at the sitters no doubt having a whale of a time.

I have been pretty damn miserable lately - a cumulation of a LOT of things. I had forgotten how miserable miserable can feel.

But today I feel that I am at last coming out of it, there IS light at the end of the tunnel,and although I know there will be miserable moments ahead, I am on the mend. I will regain my former happy self if its the last thing I do. And considering apparently the world is due to end on the 21st, I need to hurry up in that respect. Who wants to view that in a miserable frame of mind?

We are still not ready for Christmas, I am not sure when we will achieve the last bits of required shopping - hmmmmm, I really dont know!

No comments:

Post a Comment